FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I get an EV Charger at my workplace?
What types of chargers are there?
- Level 1
- Charging Time: 4-6 Miles for one hour* (based on Nissan Leaf with an 80-mile range)
- Best use: emergency, residential, destination without available charging.
- Amps: 12-16
- Level 2: Most common charger LFCA donates because of it's affordable cost and fast charging time.
- Charging Time: 10-60 miles for one hour.
- Best Use: Residential, Workplace, Destination
- Amps: 80
- Level 3 (aka Fast Charger or DC Fast Charger)
- Charging Time: 75-250 miles for one hour.
- Best Use: along travel corridors, workplace electric fleet support
- Amps: 32